Sunday, March 14, 2010

Videos & Updates

Yesterday i uploaded some videos. Later on today i might work on a few as well, I haven't decided yet. I have a few ideas for a Easter Video Contest. I was going to do a St. Patrick's day one but life became busy. Hay, Veggies morning and evening, How to tame a piggie, Cleaning cage and supplies videos have all been uploaded on youtube. Go here to see them. Please comment on them!

As for other updates

I got my order of Bluegrass from Kleenmama's. Wow!! It's so green!!! Smells so good i just want to fell asleep in it!! So soft!! The girls love it!! Maybe i will take a picture of it, to compare it to the other hays i have and post it here. I think i will.

Cleaned the cage yesterday. Trying out the cage without the old pet store cage as the hay area. I put a extra piece of fleece right under the hay rack. That way all i have to do is shake out that piece and put another piece if that one get to yucky.

Well thats all for updates for now.

No comments: